Sunday, March 10, 2013

Movie Reviews & COMING SOON

            The 2012-2013 school year has brought a lot of great movies to the theatres nationwide. I know this for sure because I work at a movie theatre and always hear about what’s good, bad, incredible, terrible, and everything in-between. I have an internal list going in my head, and I’m going to give my reviews of what to rent, since most of these videos are out on DVD…. Otherwise go to your favorite local theatre…. Shoutout to Collins Road Theatres in Marion! Also a coming soon list will be included.

COMING SOON (list to be updated periodically):

All of your favorite Disney-Pixar movies along with the second movie in the Hunger Games trilogy:

Monsters University

Toy Story 4

Finding Nemo 2

Catching Fire

            The “best” movies of the year that I have seen are: Lincoln, Life of Pi (although PG it may be too intense for little children due to animal violence and survival), Skyfall, Argo, Flight, and the Hunger Games.

I have not seen the following movies but I have heard that they are either excellent or average (but still worth seeing/renting if you get the chance.)

·        Wreck-it Ralph (a wonderful animated movie- great for all ages!)

·        Django Unchained (bloody, funny, and a serious topic combine for a great movie)

·        Breaking Dawn Part 2 (are you a Twi-Hard?)

·        Silver Linings Playbook (go see!)

·        Identity Thief (can you say, HILARIOUS?!)

·        Les Mis (not my kind of movie but a lot of people loved it)

·        Zero Dark Thirty (greatest manhunt ever)

·        Snow White and the Huntsman (dark twist on a classic movie… not recommended for young children)  (267)

No comments:

Post a Comment